1.7
Interest Rate

I am a local pilot and occasionally need to cash checks in this city. As a member of USAA, I do not have a local branch to perform this service.

Today, I stopped into a different branch than the one I had gone to before only to be treated very rudely by two of their employees. While the supervisor, Susan (window number one) was on a phone call handling a customer, windows two three and four had customers already at their station when I walked in. Window two (Edith) and window three (Anne) finished with their customers and then I watched them occasionally glance at me and pretend to idly fiddle with their work stations as they intentionally ignored me. Anne even went as far as to engage in a personal conversation with the customer who was at window 4 all while Susan was hard at work on the phone resolving an issue with a customer.

This went on for about 8 minutes. Two or three more people came into the branch behind me during this time. When Susan concluded her phone call she called me forward. The second she did and I began to walk forward, Anne and Edith both miraculously and simultaneously called the next two people as well.

That was when I realized they were playing a waiting game and intentionally trying to make someone else call me to their window before either would call me up to their station. As a combat veteran, a not-so-valued-customer and someone who knows the value of customer service as well as the consequences of word of mouth evaluations; I fully intend to settle my affairs with this business and leave an extensive review on google, letting others know exactly how I was treated by Edith and Anne today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Checksmart Customer Care.

Comments

The easiest money they can make is cashing checks, you would think they would love doing that all day. Idk what’s wrong with this place I really don’t.