Checksmart - Corporate employees are rude as ***

39 of 53 Checksmart reviews

BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as ***, I got hung up on, and when I called back, the supervisor acted like he didn't care. I missed some days of work due to snow emergency lv 3 for 4 days, and the company and store didn't want to work with me or give an extension, after this loan is paid off I will take my business elsewhere, and I will tell everyone I know, not to do business with this rude, disrespectful company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Employees
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #473124

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Checksmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 53 Checksmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
anonymous

Jan 27, 2014 #778953

It isn't there fault that you had to miss several days of work because of snow. They still need their payments on time. Actually what does the snow days have to do with anything. Here in SD, it is a very rare occasion when people miss work because of blizzards/heavy snow. When they do have to miss work for that reason it is only one day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Checksmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Checksmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×