BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as ***, I got hung up on, and when I called back, the supervisor acted like he didn't care. I missed some days of work due to snow emergency lv 3 for 4 days, and the company and store didn't want to work with me or give an extension, after this loan is paid off I will take my business elsewhere, and I will tell everyone I know, not to do business with this rude, disrespectful company.

Review about: Checksmart Loan.

Had an Experience with Checksmart?

Comments

It isn't there fault that you had to miss several days of work because of snow.They still need their payments on time.

Actually what does the snow days have to do with anything.

Here in SD, it is a very rare occasion when people miss work because of blizzards/heavy snow.When they do have to miss work for that reason it is only one day.

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more