For three months I have had a issue with first Virginia customer service.first I spoke with a lady and we sent up auto pay.

Well that didn't happen cause I received a call from a man on my job, about late payment and I explained the arrangement with him, so hw and I set up a payment plan. Before I knew it another payment was taken before I could come pay. Well on January 5th Ms Karen called my job I called her back, still thinking I had a plan in place so she said I was 2 days late, ok I get payed Thursday and ill come in and pay. I checked my account this morning the 7 th and they already took over 200.00 dollars.

I called 296-9002 to speak with Karen and the women that took my call was so nasty and rude, then put a person Shannon on the phone that was suppose to be a maneger. I guess I m crazy are something to think that I was doing right then to have corporate Customer service be so nasty and rude. Why can't communication between the store and corporate get it togather. The lady also say that I was calling a store and the phone rolls over to them.

Ok this number 2969902 was the number Karen told me to call her on. so what is going on.

Iam so disappointed in this company, get overs.false perception of people.

Review about: Checksmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Checksmart?

Comments

Warren, Ohio, United States #1275990

There trying to do that to me today I took out a loan of 344.00 2 months ago in which I would pay 45.00 dollars every bi week.I been paying 3 times already now there calling me from different numbers saying I'm late on a payment in bulk .I told them I never was told about that the lady never said anything when I was there I will never do any loan with them again.